Friday, April 28, 2006

Bellingham and beyond. Ten years ago on the Larry King talk show Rod mentioned that he wanted to do a national tour, a one man standup "tell it all" tour.
Well Rod's dream has finely come to reality thanks to Moore/Cain Productions. Now it's up to the fans to come an show their love and respect for one of the WWF's notorious personalities. Who doesn't know "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.

Rod would like to thank Mike "Z" Zatine the owner of the Frontier Ford Superstore in Skagit Valley for the blitz advertising package he volunteered days before the Bellingham opening. http://www.frontierfordusa.com/ 800-896-5267 ask for "Z".

This blog is the official information source for THE ROWDY RODDY SHOW. Tell your blog,forum,chat, business friends across the country to sign up for almost daily show information. http://rodd-piper-show.blogspot.com/ Show information 866-605-6431. We will be in a town near you soon !!

1 comment:

Rev. Sysyphus said...

Just got back home from the Bellingham show. My son and I had the BEST time! We showed up at 5pm to be first in line and as such scored front row dead center! The show was wonderful and Roddy was such a gentleman waiting as long as it took to spend a few minutes with each and every fan after the show. He was even nice enough to not only sign the pictures we purchased and my WrestleMania XIX program (right over Hogans face like I asked!) but he also signed the large crib sheet that gave a rough outline of the show's 1st act that was at the foot of the stage that I swiped after the show! There was one for each act and they were made so he would not wander too far off course and being an ADHD sufferer myself I totally understand! He seemed amused that I snaked the crib sheet telling me how much they help him and singed it with a large and elaborate signature. Truly an item I will forever treasure! I plan to take the big crib sheet and the photos and ticket stubs and create a large framed peice that celebrates the evening my son and I shared with the one, the only, Rowdy Roddy Piper! I cannot give Roddy and his staff enough thanks for putting on such a great show and for being so accomodating to the fans. You are one class act Mr. Piper!